Want a really big squishy hug from your gift receiver this year?
Of course you do, that's what Christmas is all about.
1. An original zine about something the person loves. If they love bees, research a bunch of facts about bees and compile a zine of all the cool stuff you learned so they can learn it, too.
2. A deck of cards with 52 reasons why you love the person written on the cards. Sweet things like "I love you because you smell like honey and flowers" or goofy things like "I love you because your name spelled backwards spells Ynot."
3. A mixtape or CD playlist of songs you know the person would love. Songs with inside jokes living in them, or songs with sentimental meaning, or just sons you think would delight your person's musical taste buds.
4. A scrapbook of things that made you think of the person. You know when you're scrolling through the Internet and you stumble across that one meme? Or when you're in the grocery store and something related to an inside joke happens but your friend isn't there to share the moment? Collect those things and put 'em all in one spot to let that person know how much they're on your mind!
5. Silly badges for doing things that mean a lot to you. Best backrubber in town. Chef genius. Superior snuggler. Check out this fantastic badge tutorial for making your own badges!
6. A heavily annotated and analyzed book you know the person would love. I don't know, I find it fun to compare my interpretations of fiction with someone else's! Point out quotes and use sticky notes to write what you were thinking while reading a certain part.