Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New Missions of Magic Zine Listed on Etsy!



Looky looky, my cookies! Silkworm and I have finally listed on our Etsy shop a special zine we've been working on since we posted that notice about Enchantemissary recruitment! This thing is chock full of information on Missions of Magic, but the best part about it is that it has 8 assignment Missions in the last bunch of pages for the reader to complete, and along with those Missions, you get little badge stickers to use when you finish a Mission. There's a page with a collection of circles with each Mission title inside, and upon completing each Mission, you can stick down the sticker badge for it over the corresponding circle.

We've had this idea floating around in our heads for quite some time as we weren't sure how we wanted to go about it, but I think we're both ecstatic about how this came out. If you have any feedback or questions, please let us know--and without further ado, have a look inside!







17 comments:

  1. Oh, Carly, this is an adorable zine! Your missions seems to be very original, I love it! ♥
    Have a wonderful day with Silkworm! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need this! *snaps up* Can't wait to get to my missions! :) I've been meaning to try to be an enchantemissary for so long. Hopefully this will give me the kick in the butt I need

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you, we noticed your order, we'll get it shipped out to you ASAP! I hope you find it to be the motivation you need. ^-^

      Delete
  3. YESSS!! i LOVE that you're inspiring everybody to do some missions of magic on their own ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least, we hope that's what's happening! Thanks, Susanne!

      Delete
    2. Well I don't know if that is a real mission of magic already, but I like to leave notes like "wish you the lovliest of days", "glad we share the same taste in books ♥" in library books :) and you definitely inspired me to become more couragious ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh those are wonderful, I've always thought it would be sweet to leave notes in library books! I wish it were acceptable to leave all your sticky notes and bookmarks and tabs in the books you borrow from the library so whoever else is reading them can see how you interpreted the book in comparison to how they did.

      Delete
    4. Oh yes that'd be great! I especially like the idea of leaving your interpretations on a post-it or something... But you have to be careful not to get caught by the librarian ;) Well, if I was a librarian I would encourage people to leave something in a book and get something in return when they borrow another book :)

      Delete
    5. oh my gosh, you two ladies are the smartest and coolest EVER. wow. i love that book idea!

      Delete
    6. ohh banjo girl Abigail, you're so sweet ♥ and pretty neat yourself ^_^

      Delete
  4. Oh this look amazing! I love your illustrations, as always. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES CARLY THIS IS SO GORGEOUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA OH I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  6. you never cease to amaze with your talent and creativity carly! this is woooonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...