Thursday, November 13, 2014

DIY Miniature Heart Garland





With red floss...
Chain 4. 3 TR (triple/treble crochet) into first chain stitch. 3 DC (double crochet) into same stitch. Chain 1, TR into "center" (the first chain stitch from earlier), chain 1. Into "center", 3 DC followed by 3 TR. Chain 3. Slip stitch into "center" and fasten off yarn. Make several of these hearts.

With black floss...
Chain 13, then pick up a stitch near the top of one of your hearts. Slip stitch. Chain 13 stitches and continue to add on the rest of your hearts the same way.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely tutorial! It is so cute. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is soooo adorable and lovely. you are amazing, gal. also, love the bike riding shadow self portrait in first picture. smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you oh so much! I LOVE that photo too; I kept seeing my shadow whenever I'd go out for bike rides at sunrise/sunset and I just had to photograph it like eighty million times but that one just happened to be a decent shot, HA.

      Delete
  3. Heart garland sounds fun. I love it, super creative. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually happening in my new room. I am going to take the plunge and do arts and crafts Carly, and you have been my motivator :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, yay! If you happen to take photos, you *must* show us. ^-^

      Delete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...