Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Disappearance of the Doro Worms



This morning, when we went to deck the house of the doro worms with a miniature crocheted candy corn garland we'd made them for Halloween, an unexpectedness was observed. Not a single doro worm was not home.



We're not sure where they've gone to, or if they'll be returning anytime soon. Until we know for sure, their house will hang from our ceiling with the door open to welcome them home, just in case they ever need it again.

5 comments:

  1. Its too bad they left, but the candy corn garland is really cute! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I wonder where the doro worms have run off to! I hope they return someday, for it's a shame to leave such a lovely little home vacant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious you have one of the most amazing blogs I've ever seen. I just want to scroll and scroll and scroll ahhh. It's amazing! You truly are magical. I hope that the doro worms can have a safe return from where ever they've gone!
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to me, you have no idea. ♥ Thank you so much, for the compliments and the well wishes for the doro worms!

      Delete
  4. This is adorable! Your creativity is amazing! :3

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...