Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014



We were just trying to watch the sunset and wait for the stars to come out, and then the bats came out instead. I think these must have been the fault of Silkworm's magic--a leak that lead to a fluke, or something--because they don't look like bats in the photograph! Didn't know Silkworm's magic would ever cause relevant flukes, though. This'll make for a nice Halloween greeting card next year. (Can you see Silkworm? It's so dark, but he's standing at my feet, being poked at by two bats!)

Anyway, we've got a busy Halloween ahead. We still haven't carved our pumpkins, I've got a job interview, and we absolutely must take a bike ride around town to photograph every pumpkin we see. By tomorrow, we'll have a ton of stuff to share with you, and lots and lots of news for November, because guys, there's only 54 days until Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Enjoy the festivities today! I am taking my toddler trick-or-treating. She is going to be a crazy cat lady ; D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm envisioning the costume. ♥ You too, happy Halloween to you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween, Carly and Silkworm! What an exciting Halloween-y magic fluke, and what an incredibly cool photograph!

    I hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween, and I can't wait to see what you'll have to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, as to you! It's always so exciting to see what magic turns into upon being photographed. :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Halloween! :D

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize those bats! They flew to me in an envelope!

    Uncustomary Art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope they didn't cause any trouble for you! They were quite pesky little things with a bit too much Halloween spirit in their blood.

      Delete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...