Friday, October 17, 2014

Free Printable Halloween Stickers!





Look what we've got for you! For all your Halloween journaling needs, snail mail needs, et cetera--little Zauberbear themed Halloween stickers!



I like to think we're gonna make new themed sticker sets for every holiday from now on. We'll see how that goes.

I am 96.59% positive that if you download these (left-click, right-click, and then "save file as"; it's all one photo) and then insert them into a Word document with .5 inch margins, they should come out at exactly the size they were intended to be, which is exactly 1-inch wide. You let me know how that works out for you because it worked out dandy for me and I would love for it to work out dandy for you, too.

To turn them into stickers, you're gonna need one of those sticker maker machine-y thingamabobs, and I can't give that to you for free, so here's hoping you already have one, or at least some glue or something. I would cut off the black rings, they're kind of just there as guides, but you can keep 'em if you think they're cool.

If you happen to use them for anything, please please please send us pictures or at least leave a comment about it!

PS - You can make the stickers smaller, but don't go trying to make them too much bigger or they'll turn to mush and grossness.

15 comments:

  1. These are just so adorable, your creativity continues to astound me!
    http://veryflitting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That follow us graphic is ADORABLE. Is that very new?

    Yes, I agree with the idea that you should make stickers all the time, so I can print them and stick them on things ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dragon eggs are new! We put them up yesterday, or the day before, or something. I forget.

      Ahh, thank you, I'm glad you like them! We're excited to make more for Christmas. And Thanksgiving, but mostly Christmas. :)

      Delete
  3. YES. These are the cutest things! I remember I had one of those little sticker makers when I was younger, you'd wind a handle on the side and it would pull the paper through and make it a sticker. Ohhh goodness I really want to find it again now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly, that's what we have for making our stickers! Ours is called a Xyron, but it's like the dinosaur age version. Still works, so we can't complain. I hope you find yours so you can make some stickies!

      Delete
    2. YES! I just googled it and found the exact model! Mine was a little purple one. I WILL FIND IT AND MAKE STICKERS

      Delete
  4. Aaaagh these are so cute! I absolutely love them! :D

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can find the post here :) --> http://catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca/2014/10/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thank you so much! We actually were nominated for the award earlier this year in April: http://zauberbear.blogspot.com/2014/04/zauberbears-liebster-award-nomination.html

      Delete
  6. I love it!

    Thank you for visiting my blog:) You seem very creative, I really like your blog design...

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...