Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zauberbear is on Etsy!

We've had a shop called Fort Elsewhere on Etsy that's been sitting unopened for an embarrassing while, now. Every time we logged on to favorite a shop or something, Etsy would poke and prod us to open it. I mean, I'd love to make excuses, but I haven't got any good ones I couldn't easily void myself. Thus, Fort Elsewhere is now as open as a black hole; go on, let it suck you in!

We've got all kinds of magic for sale, in the form of walnut parcels, charm bracelets, pixie pouches, zines--and a whole lot of et cetera is planned and on it's way, involving Enchantemissaries and monthly subscription things and lots and lots of magic. I cannot tell you how excited I am! What I can tell you, though, is that the first 5 people to make a purchase will get a complimentary postcard from Silkworm and I with their package, made from a photo of ours--and each person will get a different one!

You can keep up with our Tumblr to hear more about the shop and promotions and such.













If whilst perusing, you find any questions or suggestions, we'd love you to speak up! Otherwise, hope you like it!

11 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! I've been waiting for you to open your shop! I'll give you a shoutout on the blog soon, going to go peak around right now! Congrats Carly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, thank you so much RaChil! It means a ton!

      Delete
  2. Wahhh congratulations with your shop c:
    The walnut parcels looks super cuuuute!
    Good luck ^__^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what an awesome way to put your wonderful craft-making skills to good use and spread magic! Definitely going to go on over and check out your shop. I wish you worlds of success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on opening shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have sat on your Etsy page for far too long just oggling at everything on there. It's all so perfectly perfect! I can't wait to see all the other wonderful things you'll make there in the future! I'd love to see some premonition bingo sets, for long car rides and things like that! I have your premonition bingo blogpost bookmarked so I can remember to play it whenever I'm going somewhere that could potentially be a long and boring trip :P

    Ahh I'm so happy that you've finally opened your store! Good luck with it all :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, premonition bingo sets are such a good idea! I should hire you to be my brainstormer. ♥ Thank you so much, I can't wait to really get into the swing of things!

      Delete
  6. Your Etsy page is beautiful! I plan on getting the necklace really soon :) I was wondering - do we get to pick the key from the last photo? Or do you pick one as a surprise?

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...