Friday, August 15, 2014

Mission of Magic: Plastic Animals Scavenger Hunt

We went to our favorite park again this past week, this time to hide plastic animals around for people to hunt for. I'd like to think someone found them, because Silkworm and I haven't seen them since. We meant to put hashtags for Instagram users on the backs of the tags so we could possibly see if people found and photographed them, but we forgot this time! We're trying to get in the habit of doing that for every Mission of Magic; hopefully we'll remember next time.









9 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, they're so cute! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs posts are actually so cute and happy that they make me like internally have a joy moment, do they call it a squee? haha

    I think you could actually have a book, just saying! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, everyone is the sweetest, thank you so much! I get that all too often lately--often enough to make me really consider writing a book! It's on my bucket list, now, so I guess we'll see. :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, this is great! The idea of using a hashtag is really good, and I can't wait to see it utilized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I actually first thought of the idea when I did the guest post on your blog on my Kindness Krabs, but I haven't left hashtags since! I keep forgetting. :P Thirteenth time's the charm, isn't that what they say?

      Delete
  4. This is so wonderful! It's such a good idea. You inspire me every sweet time I read your posts ♥ ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, everyone's sweet comments like this mean so much to me, you have no idea. ♥ Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. oh how fun! hashtags would've been a great thing to add! next time!

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...