Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nineteen: Week 6


I'm documenting being 19 years old with a 365 photo project--one photo for everyday of my twentieth year. Click here to find out more.

Day 35
July 18, 2014


Day 36
July 19, 2014


Day 37
July 20, 2014


Day 38
July 21, 2014


Day 39
July 22, 2014


Day 40
July 23, 2014


Day 41
July 24, 2014*


We're giving up.

We don't mind. We photographed the sunset last night thinking, "This is gonna be lovely for Day 41!" and it felt icky thinking that for some reason. It spoiled it in a way. We just wanted the sunset to be a sunset and not Day 41.

But have no fear; we're not gonna stop taking way too many pictures for our own good! Naturally, we'll keep posting those from our relevant adventures here, and we also post a lot of never-before-seen stuff on our Tumblr, too, whenever we can't work it into this blog. And there's always our Instagram, which we'll be back to updating regularly once we find a decent smartphone to spend all me monies on because my iPod's battery is essentially officially dead.

Anyway, these past six weeks were fun, but we're finished--and it's a good thing, because I have a feeling putting an end to this 365 is going to make for a surge of untamed inspiration in no time.

7 comments:

  1. I love them all, but I think I like the chickadee the best, its so cute! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the birdy and your bike, so cool. Well done for getting to six weeks! I tried 100 Days of Happy and didn't make it too far, photography became a chore instead of a hobby. Hope this does unleash more creativity for you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what we were afraid was going to happen. I think a lot of human beans don't do good with leashes tied 'round their necks.

      Delete
  3. Fair enough!! Good outlook and self awareness. Can we talk about the fact that you yarnbombed your bike real quick?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I couldn't help myself, she was begging to be clothed! I'm nowhere near finished; I'd like to have all of her white covered up someday, but now I'm thinking it's going to be a little inconvenient when we have to send her in for check-ups at the bike repair place. We'll have to take them off, which can be done without ripping them apart, but it'll take a while to put them back on. It's worth it, though. ^-^

      Delete
  4. a lovely set of pictures to close out the project! that sunset. wow!

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...