Thursday, June 19, 2014

Raising Sensitive Plants: Take 2, Day 90



Plucky is getting so ticklish! We can finally brush our fingers on his leaves to get a predictable reaction, though there's still not much of a domino effect yet. He has to become a bush before that starts happening, so each set of leaves touches another.

Look, we made a video to show you!



Every time we have to pick up his pot to move him somewhere else or rotate him, he gets so upset and folds up all his leaves and collapses over. Come to think of it, I suppose he's just like me.

2 comments:

  1. such a cool plant! I am so impressed- I can never get anything that's not a cactus or succulent to survive 90 days :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Really? I'm surprised! I wonder what goes wrong!

      Delete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...