Friday, June 13, 2014

Nineteen: A 365 Project

UPDATE:
As of July 25, 2014 I am no longer continuing this project! See this post for the last week.

-----

Today is the first day of my twentieth year on Earth. I don't know how to feel. Nineteen kind of feels like an end, but I think it's the kind of end that turns into a beginning.



Everyday for the next year, I will be taking a photo per day for this project, and while we'll be documenting everything mainly on our Instagram and my Flickr, we figured it would also be nice to make weekly updates here, as well, which we will be tagging "nineteen".

The photo above is from the birthday celebration Silkworm and I had this afternoon in the woods behind our house. We've hardly made it through Day 1 and I can already imagine the stories we're going to be able to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...