Silkworm and I accidentally neglected our first batch of sensitive plants, letting the soil dry up too often, and before starting over with a new promise to ourselves to tend to our seeds more vigilantly this time, we also did some research on how to grow them best.
On day 1, we soaked the seeds in warm water overnight, and then we planted them the next afternoon. Then, as we did the first time, we buried one seed 1/8 inch deep in each of 15 planting pots filled with organic soil, covered them and patted the soil down very gently, and then we watered them with a spray bottle for the next couple days and graduated to using the black tray they're in, specifically designed to pour water into so the soil can soak it up whenever it needs more. They're also sitting under a grow light, now, too.
Hopefully, we'll be seeing little green sprouts in the next week or so, since the germination of sensitive plants takes about 8-15 days, or so it says on the back of the seed package. Fingers crossed and green thumbs up!