Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sleeping Under the Stars



Every night before bed, Silkworm and I leave our string lights on to charge the glow-in-the-dark stars on our ceiling so by the time we're ready to go to bed, we can turn out the lights and fall asleep under a sky full of glowing stars.



We have an overwhelming fascination with the sky no matter what color it is or what it's filled with, but stars have always held a special place in our hearts, so having our own little personal sky makes it hard to keep from melting when we look up at it. It makes the bedroom feel like our kingdom.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I always wanted to do this as a kid. I love the idea of doing it now actually! I've thought about hanging string white lights across the ceiling because we have high ceilings in the bedroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! :) You could totally make a whole night out of decorating, too--like, play some music and dance and everything.

      Delete
  2. this is awesome, I actually have a bunch of those stars sitting in a box somewhere, I need to dig them out and stick them up :)

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...