Monday, February 10, 2014

A Blanket Fort a Month: February



This month's blanket fort was pitched last night on the date of the mid-season premiere of The Walking Dead, specifically so we could curl up inside to watch it. It was a really good episode, but I shan't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched yet and wants to. Let's just say I teared up several times.

We also started reading The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making in the fort. We haven't been up for reading lately, but the fort set the mood and we took advantage of it. I can't say we got very far, but nonetheless, it sounds like it's going to be a magnificent story, if we can settle down to finish it.

The fort already came down as of this morning, though, since I wanted to be able to sit on the bed and see the ratties when I let them out to play. We're thinking of trying to build a blanket fort that's not over the bed next time, but it's tough to find a spot in such a tiny room. We'll see what we come up with next month!

1 comment:

  1. cute cute cute! I think I might build a fort now - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Silkworm and I love hearing what other people think. In fact, it's probably our favorite thing, so don't be shy to leave us a note or ask a question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...